SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
- Express shipping is free for all orders over $99. For orders less than $99 you are able to choose which shipping method you prefer at Checkout.
- Orders Under $99 (1-2 business days) are calculated by weight at the checkout
From time to time, Australia Post experiences delays and this may delay your delivery. We do not accept any responsibility for delays by Australia Post, once your order has been dispatched, but we will do our best to help locate your parcel.
- For same day dispatch, please ensure your order is placed by 2pm AEST/AEDT Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays.
- If you have an issue with your order that you need assistance with, it is important you ensure you get in touch with our customer service team as soon as possible to avoid issues with your order already being dispatched. Once an order is dispatched, your order is the responsibility of the each carriers network. We do not accept any responsibility for delays due to the carrier's network. As soon as your parcel has been dispatched, your tracking information will be sent to you via email (as well as Txt or FB Message if you opted into these services following checkout) on the day that your order has been shipped out.
- If you do not receive this email, please get in touch as there may be an issue with your email address. Please also keep an eye out for delivery tracking updates from the carrier directly. *Boho and Butterflies is not responsible for parcels that are lost or delayed in transit due to the fault of Australia Post or other delivery carrier - we will trace your parcel on your behalf and do everything we can to locate your parcel, and lodge an investigation if required.
Boho and Butterflies will not refund a customer for their order when a parcel is being "returned to sender" due to it being unclaimed or not delivered, or where a customer has incorrectly entered their own address. Boho and Butterflies will either re-send the parcel to the customer, or provide a credit note to the customer for the value of their parcel (less any shipping charges).
- International shipping is currently available via Australia Post and is calculated at checkout
- Please note that there are several options for shipping available and not all of these options offer tracking. We highly suggest tracking your order to ensure it is delivered as once it leaves the country we are unable to help with lost or missing parcels.
- International shipping charges and order values are based on AUD. These are converted at time of purchase and so the values in your currency may fluctuate slightly with the exchange rate at checkout.
- Boho and Butterflies is not responsible for any delays in receiving your parcel (for example, delays caused by a country's customs/border control department), nor for any customs or any other taxes which may be imposed by your country.
- Boho and Butterflies does not accept responsibility for another country's taxes or customs charges which may be imposed when your parcel is delivered, nor any delays in transit. In the event that an international shipment attracts custom duties and taxes, you are required to pay all duties and taxes on the order upon the arrival of your goods in your country. We will not accept parcels back for a refund where the customer has chosen to reject customs charges, as these are the responsibility of the customer.
Boho and Butterflies is not responsible for any parcels that are damaged, lost, stolen or delayed during transit. If you have incorrectly entered the nominated delivery address on your order, please contact our customer service team within one hour of placing your order to ensure we can change the delivery address accordingly. Any incorrect addresses which result in a parcel being sent back to us may incur a "return to sender" fee which Australia Post imposes on Boho and Butterflies.
If you have entered any dellivery addresses incorrectly during the checkout process, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org