- Items must be received in their original condition - unworn, unwashed, tags still attached. In the rare instance that an item is not received in its original condition, the item will be Returned to Sender.
- For hygiene reasons earrings cannot be returned for change of mind.
- Some sale items are priced to clear so please choose carefully as we do not accept return on FINAL CLEARANCE items for change of mind.
PLEASE READ FOR INFORMATION REGARDING RETURNING AN ITEM - CHANGE OF MIND
Returns for change of mind must be received in original condition as defined below:
- Tags still attached.
Please return your item to the address below within 30 days. If not received within the 30 day period unfortunately no refund or store credit can be issued.
Please be aware that refunds can only be offered for faulty items. Change of mind credits will be issued with a store credit that can be used within a 6 month period in our store.
SALE ITEMS AND FINAL CLEARANCE ITEMS
- Sale items are non-refundable unless the item is faulty, so please choose carefully when making your final purchase.
- Some sale items are priced to clear so please choose carefully as we do not accept any return on FINAL CLEARANCE items for change of mind.
- Faulty garments must be faulty by manufacture. A worn item with makeup stains or marks, or an item damaged as a result of failing to follow our care instructions, may be found ineligible for our faulty return process.
- All eligible faulty returns will proceed through a faulty returns review to determine the nature of the fault. You will then be advised of the final decision and the options available to you before we proceed.
- All garments are quite delicate and may become damaged if correct care instructions are not followed.
Due to the nature of some fabrics composed for their fashionable qualities and fit, this can include shrinkage, colour fading and other outcomes.
It is advised that all items from Gingham and heels be cold hand washed only.
- We will happily cover postage costs to return and replace an approved faulty item, with the identical item whenever possible. If you do not want a repair or replacement for a minor fault, then this will be considered a change of mind a store credit will be issued.
- A refund may be offered if we cannot repair or replace the faulty garment with the identical item OR the fault is major as per Australian Consumer Law.
- To speed up your faulty return, please email photos to your fault along with your order number as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org . From here we will be able to make an initial assessment of your fault and get a resolution underway.
- If a faulty item is returned to us without our prior approval, it may be deemed ineligible for faulty return and a credit note will be issued
When returning an item, please ensure you include all of your information including:
- Full name
- Invoice Number
We require it to identify and credit you. Items returned for change of mind that are not received in their original condition as defined above will automatically be returned to sender, so please take due care when trying on your order. In particular, take care not to get makeup/deodorant/perfume on the garment. In the rare event that a return is rejected the decision is final and not negotiable.
Return postage is the customer's responsibility. It is HIGHLY recommended that you use a traceable delivery method for returning your item to us- e.g Registered, trackable Standard Post or Express Post. Please record the tracking number in case the parcel goes missing. Boho and Butterflies CANNOT be held responsible if this occurs. Store credits will be processed as soon as the item is received and is seen to be in it’s original, saleable condition.
Please send returns to:
Boho & Butterflies