So what exactly is Bohemian Style?
Bohemian style, often called "boho" or "boho chic," focuses on free and flowy fashions, natural fabrics, and earthy colors and patterns. The style was popularized during the 1960s and 1970s, but its roots trace back much further, so there's a large history to look at for inspiration.
While there are no rules with Bohemian styling, warm earthy colours and fiery oranges are very common, which goes hand in hand with combining and layering colour.
So how do I start a boho wardrobe?
- Tip 1: Use both cold and warm hues. A good basic rule is to opt for 6 to 12 hues. Below is both a warm and cool colour palette for you to get started on your new boho wardrobe!
- Tip 2: If you like the more minimalistic look, keep your colour palette smaller, and if you like a bolder style, add prints and use a larger colour palette.
- Tip 3: Accessorize!!! The key to any good boho look is layer up those accessories! Here are some options that are also available on our website....
1. Sahara Sands Genuine Leather Handbag
2. Flower of Tetouan Genuine Leather Handbag
3. Monstera Leaf Drop Earrings
4. Onyx Eye Snake Drop Earrings
Also featured are our Desert Bloom Tassel Earrings.
So now you have a basic overview on how to create your boho look, get to it! Find a colour palette you love, add statement pieces and layer them up! You really can't go wrong with boho style!